review http://baueradventure.blogspot.com on alexa.comTop 100 Blogs and Websites

Review this blog on Bloggers.com

Extreme Couponing on TLC {New Series Starts 4/6}

extreme couponing

For anyone that considers themselves a “couponer” or extreme couponer or if you’re an up-and-rising couponer, this is the post for you {and me, too}.

Couponing has really saved me and my family from turmoil and stress.

I am sure you have all heard by now “Extreme Couponing” has been picked up as a series.  It begins tonight on TLC at 9pm EST {check your local listings for airtimes in your area}.  I am not thrilled in the least.  I not only enjoy couponing, it helps me take care of my family and donate to local shelters.  If this show keeps airing unrealistic couponing each week, there’s no telling what will happen!

I can only foresee more and more crack downs making it harder and harder to use coupons to help our families, if this show continues to be irresponsible in its portrayal of couponing.  True couponers know this is not good for couponing – it is bad.

With the economy already in the dumpster {everywhere}, why would the media portray couponing as a bad thing or even better, stretch the truth!!!  Ughhhhh!!

The man pictured above is know as “Mr. Coupon” and founded the Coupon Database and Forums at WeUseCoupons.  In fact, if you click here, you’ll be able to see “Mr. Coupon” talk about his TLC debut.

I hope this post is informative as well as encouraging to all my fellow coupon bloggers and couponers alike.

Do you coupon? What are you thoughts of the rise in publicity and modifications of Extreme Couponing?

 
 
 
 
 
Want more from the Bauer's? Don't miss a Deal or Giveaway by Subscribing to my feed by clicking here!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that the show was Extreme. I have only watched it once. I just hope that they do more shows that show the good things that couponers can do! I also hope it doesn't lead to a bunch of crazy couponers that will cause problems for seasoned couponers. I am following you from Twin Mammas weekend hop. Hope to see you soon at crunchyfrugalista.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

Leelou Blogs