review http://baueradventure.blogspot.com on alexa.comTop 100 Blogs and Websites

Review this blog on Bloggers.com

Requesting FREEbies + Samples: A Side Note

free samples post

I just wanted to say a couple of things about freebies. Though I really try my best to screen the items I choose to post, I still ask you as the reader to use your own discretion when requesting free samples or items.

Sometimes there is a "catch" which doesn't necessarily mean it is a scam. If I am aware of the catch, I usually try to include that with the post. Just make sure that you read everything carefully yourself as well. Often times, to qualify for a ‘freebie’ you will have to provide personal information, enter an email address or sign-up for a free trial.

I also suggest that you open up a separate email account if you like to request the freebies.

Thanks,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs