review http://baueradventure.blogspot.com on alexa.comTop 100 Blogs and Websites

Review this blog on Bloggers.com

Bauer Babble: It’s Snowing Again in Atlanta!

163126_612064965451_71004719_34941889_5978878_n

Well, it’s snowing again in Atlanta, Georgia!

I love the snow, but for Northeast Atlanta, this is strange to us. We are not used to having snow flurries and ice once a week. If I didn’t have a full time job to go to, I wouldn’t be so concerned. There’s just something about the snow falling and on the ground that is so “magical” and exhilarating that it just boggles my mind sometimes.

I have heard snow stories from my fellow bloggers and seen pictures, and I’m not complaining in the least bit, and I feel grateful that I’m still able to get out of my driveway and go to the store if need be. Well, that’s my snow rant for now. I’ve enjoyed seeing pictures of others playing in the snow, too.

Well, I guess I better go grab something to eat before I get snowed in (yet again), LOL. Have a great day everyone!! Smile



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs