review http://baueradventure.blogspot.com on alexa.comTop 100 Blogs and Websites

Review this blog on Bloggers.com

We’ve updated our Blog & Button!!!!!!!!!

I’ve been going through a ‘Tiffany & Co.’ phase and wanted to spread it on my blog. We’ve changed our button, too!!! Now it’s as cute as can be (until I get up the nerve to change it again). Please be sure to leave a comment letting me know what you think of our ‘in process’ redesign.

And, of course, don’t forget to grab out new button below!!!

Adventures of the Bauer's
 
 

Make sure to  check out some of the new things going on within our blog…Lots to do!!

image

We will be hosting a special upcoming event as well as taking interested Guest Bloggers!!!!!! I can’t wait!!! Hope you’re excited, too!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs